Bringing to you experience from Government Procurement Govbidpro staff can provide you the following Services:
- Organize your organization’s suppliers by reviewing and analyzing current purchase orders and contracts with your firm’s suppliers.
- Re-negotiate terms with current vendors and suppliers.
- Research and interview alternative vendors and suppliers and terms.
- Recruit new suppliers and vendors through multiple bidding processes.
- Create RFP’s and RFQ’s for current and new vendors and suppliers to bid on. Gov bid pro can create a website and social media campaign for procurement purposes.
- Analyze and Review bids and communicate with client, vendor, supplier, consultant, end-user, leadership and customer.
- Create proper report for your organization to make a decision on bids placed.
- Create new purchase orders.
- Organize meeting, meet-ups, tradeshows, and conference for the purpose of meeting vendors, suppliers, end-users, finance professionals, and leadership.
- Create a list of current and new vendors and suppliers within technology standards.
- Research and interview non-traditional financing and financiers like factoring, lines of credit, vendor credit and other vehicles for purchasing.
- Manage logistics of product and services being bought and sold.
Benefits of these contractual services include:
- 3, 6, and 12 month contract of 1099
- Knowledgeable consultants from Gov Bid Pro come to you with a rich experience including Federal, State, and Municipal Government Procurement work.
- Unbiased view of your company’s procurement standings
- Efficient service provides your company fast results
- Our service is custom built for your company’s needs, buy what you require.
- Many services to choose to from including
- Review and Analysis of current situation
- Research and Interview candidate suppliers
- Website and Social media creation
- Communication and training
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org directly or call today at 727-804-5653